EPISODE 85 REFLECTING ON 2020 ACCOMPLISHMENTS & SETTING GOALS FOR 2021
2021 is right around the corner. We are in the last month of the year. Congratulations on all that you have accomplished. I love to spend the month of December reflecting on all the amazing things that happened over the year. Maybe you completed your first marathon, got your spouse into running or qualified for Boston for the first time. Whatever your story is, it is important to reflect and celebrate what you have accomplished for the year.
- What was your greatest running accomplishment this year?
- What was something you worked on and stayed committed to for the whole year that you set for yourself at the beginning of the year?
- What was your favorite race or running moment?
- Did you help anyone get into running?
- How did you give back to the running community?
- Did you push yourself when you didn’t feel like running?
- Did you allow your body time to recover when you needed recovery?
- Did you reach any time goals you set for yourself?
- How many miles per week or year did you run?
When we reflect over our proudest moments, it is easy for us to see what we want to do more of for the upcoming year. In this podcast we will be chatting about goals for 2021 and how you can set SMART goals to get there.
- What is something you achieved this year that you want to continue to build on?
- What is something you wanted to achieve this year but didn’t?
- What are areas you could improve on with your mental training?
- How can you work on stepping outside of your comfort zone?
- What big scary goals do you have in your head that you have not told anyone else?
- How should you select goal races and plan for this?
- What comes first the plan or the races?