Episode 97- Online vs in person coaching
Online coaching has been a big hit in the past 10 years with the growth of the internet age. Prior to 2000, almost all coaching was done IN PERSON. There are still a lot of in person groups. We have coaches who started with in person coaching but over time moved into the online coaching space. There are some similarities but also a lot of difference. How do you know which is the right one for you? We are going to do a deep dive into our experiences coaching both and talking about the pros and cons to both sides
- Why did you start coaching in person?
- What are the best parts of in person coaching?
- What are some of the downfalls to in person coaching?
- How is it less personal? Do people often have to speed up or slow down to run with others?
- Do people ever feel left out?
- Is there wasted time with waiting around and driving to locations?
- Is it hard to tailor the training to each person when you are in a group setting?
- Did you like being able to see their form or how they finished reps?
- Does everyone look them same when they are fatigued?
- What was the best part of transitioning to online coaching?
- Are you able to assess the data from runs better?
- How is it more personal to have online coaching?
- How can you assess someones form?
- What are the downsides to in person coaching?